Saturday 11 September 2021

Big Hair day

Street Portrait

A recent street portrait, one I made today actually (9/11/2021) saw this guy in my local town couldn’t let him pass without asking if I could take his portrait, he was happy to pose for me and I ended up taking a few. Shot with my Canon 40D and Canon EF 24mm f2.8 lens @ ISO 200, aperture priority @ f6.3. I like this lens for street photography, on the 40D its close to a 35mm in full frame focal length terms, (full frame for me means I didn’t crop the image 😀) its a similar set up to the Fuji X100 series, same size sensor and more or less same focal length lens, only the Canon 40D has a focusing system that works. 😀 And I have the option to change lenses. Did I mention its a lot cheaper too. 😀 And I can give it a retro style look to match the subject, thanks to Silver efex...

Shot in raw mode, processed in Lightroom, b/w using Silver efex pro

No comments: